2018 Adventure Dates
- June 10th - June 17th
- June 24th - July 1st
- July 8th - July 15th
- July 22th - July 29th
- August 5th - August 12th
- August 19th - August 26th
- August 23 - August 30th
- Additional dates may be available for group bookings. Please inquire.
$5650 CDN plus 5% GST plus Nahanni National Park Fee ($147.20) and $50 CPAWS Nahanni Fund fee ex Fort Simpson, NT.
$6850 CDN plus 5% GST plus Nahanni National Park Fee ($147.20) and $50 CPAWS Nahanni Fund fee ex Edmonton, AB. This rate includes return air travel from Edmonton to Fort Simpson via Yellowknife. The flight price can vary due to taxes and fuel surcharges at the time of ticketing.
- Gratuities are not included. Our guides make every effort to ensure your holiday is all you expected and more. Recognition of a job well done is always appreciated. $30/day is recommended which will be divided between the guides. (Ex. 12 day trip = $360.)
- We advise you to consult a travel agent and purchase trip insurance which covers you in event of cancellation due to family emergencies and costs incurred as a result of delays or emergency evacuations. This must be purchased at the time you make your deposit.
- If you pay by direct deposit deduct 2% of your trip fee.
- If you pay in full at the time of registration, and book 60 days prior to trip departure - receive a $50 discount.
- For canoe trip applicants we are pleased to offer a $100 rebate for completing a moving waters skills workshop prior to your trip.
- A 10% discount is available for children 15 years of age and younger.
If you have any questions regarding this trip please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll free number CANADA and USA
Callers from outside North America please dial