- Start: Virginia Falls
- Finish: Blackstone Territorial Park
- Length: 8 days (7 river days)
- Distance: 252 km (157 mi)
- Elevation Loss: 382 m (1253 ft)
- River Class: 2/3
- Craft: Rafts and inflatable kayaks
- Skill Level: Beginner
Our week long adventure explores the Nahanni's most spectacular landscapes. Drifting down river from 316' Virginia Falls you become immersed in the "Grand Canyons" of the Nahanni, Canada's deepest river canyons. Our schedule has been refined over decades of service and hundreds of trips to provide you with the most enjoyable adventure holiday. On the river a guide maneuvers your raft with oars leaving you free to take pictures, watch for wildlife or just soak in the scenery. In addition to the raft "mother ship" we provide each trip with several smaller inflatables to provide you with the option of paddling your own kayak. Experiencing the thrill of paddling on your own through sets of rollercoaster waves. Ashore your guides choose the best campsites and offer hikes to vistas over looking the the river and up the many intriguing side canyons. In addition to a welcoming smile your guides prepare and serve delicious meals from our "river galley."
We have added special features to each of our trips to enhance your experience.
On our Virginia Falls 8 or 12 day Day Raft Trips we provide:
- Inflatable Aire kayaks - put the excitement in a Nahanni Raft Trip
- Screened dining tent - keep the mosquitoes at bay during early season trips
- Bare wetsuits - available at no extra cost, safety first
Learn about "True Wilderness Adventures" .
If you have any questions regarding this trip please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll free number CANADA and USA
Callers from outside North America please dial