2018 ADventure DAtes
- June 10th - June 21st
- June 24th - July 5th
- July 8th - July 19th
- July 22nd - August 2nd
- August 5th - August 16th
- August 19th - August 30th
- Additional dates may be available for group bookings. Please inquire.
$6350 CDN plus 5% GST, Nahanni National Park Fee ($147.20) $50 CPAWS Nahanni Fund fee ex Fort Simpson, NT.
$7550 CDN plus 5% GST, Nahanni National Park Fee ($147.20) and a $50 CPAWS Nahanni Fund fee ex Edmonton, AB. This rate includes return air travel from Edmonton to Fort Simpson via Yellowknife. The flight price can vary due to taxes and fuel surcharges at the time of ticketing.
- Gratuities are not included. Our guides make every effort to ensure your holiday is all you expected and more. Recognition of a job well done is always appreciated. $30/day is recommended which will be divided between the guides. (Ex. 12 day trip = $360.)
- We advise you to consult a travel agent and purchase trip insurance which covers you in event of cancellation due to family emergencies and costs incurred as a result of delays or emergency evacuations. This must be purchased at the time you make your deposit.
- If you pay by direct deposit deduct 2% of your trip fee.
- If you pay in full at the time of registration, and book 60 days prior to trip departure - receive a $50 discount.
- For canoe trip applicants we are pleased to offer a $25 rebate for completing a moving waters skills workshop prior to your trip.
- If you provide your own free-standing tent with fly - deduct $25 per person from the final payment.
- If you are canoeing and provide your own wetsuit, deduct $20 per person from the final payment.
- A 10% discount is available for children 15 years of age and younger.
If you have any questions regarding this trip please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll free number CANADA and USA
Callers from outside North America please dial