The following print resources will be very useful as you plan your trip.
- South Nahanni River Touring Guide - a 24 page booklet of river maps and summary notes produced by Canadian Heritage – Parks Canada
- NNP-R Natural and Cultural Guide to Nah?a Dehe – a 124 page handbook detailing the aspects of the Nahanni Region
- South Nahanni River Touring Guide - $15.00
- NNP-R Natural and Cultural Guide to Nah?a Dehe - $20.00
- Nahanni River topo maps (provide list) - $20.00
Postage will be added to your order.
- I:50,000 scale for the Rock Gardens: 105-I/13Mount Wilson, 105I/14 Jones Lake, 5I/11 (Not named)
- 1:125,000 scale maps required for trips starting at Virginia Falls: Virgina Falls 95F Sibbeston Lake 95G
- Additional map required for trips starting at Rabbitkettle Lake: Flat River 95 E
- Additional maps required for trips starting at Island Lakes and Moose Ponds: Glacier Lake 95L, Little Nahanni River 105I 3