2018 Adventure Dates
- July 8th - July 24th
- Additional dates may be available for group bookings. Please inquire.
$5250 CDN plus 5% GST, Nahanni National Park Fee ($147.20) and CPAWS Nahanni Fund fee ($50) ex Fort Nelson, B.C.
- Gratuities are not included. Our guides make every effort to ensure your holiday is all you expected and more. Recognition of a job well done is always appreciated. $30/day is recommended which will be divided between the guides. (Ex. 12 day trip = $360.)
- We advise you to consult a travel agent and purchase trip insurance which covers you in event of cancellation due to family emergencies and costs incurred as a result of delays or emergency evacuations. This must be purchased at the time you make your deposit.
- If you pay by direct deposit deduct 2% of your trip fee.
- If you pay in full at the time of registration, and book 60 days prior to trip departure - receive a $50 discount.
- For canoe trip applicants we are pleased to offer a $100 rebate for completing a moving waters skills workshop prior to your trip.
- A 10% discount is available for children 15 years of age and younger.